Bugs & Glitches
- When you have 2 or more levels opened and go to File -> Close ROM the program will crash.
- Objects 1D and 1E will appear with the triple height when dragged from the Object Selector window, opposite as the ones placed in the original levels. In both cases, height can't be decreased or increased.
- Objects 35, 47 and DC (Animated Water, Lava in Castle and Icy floor edges, with water between them) will update automatically when you set the animation (HeaderEditor -> Animation) they work in, but they won't return into their transparent state when you set an animation where they don't work (need to re-load the level).
- Object DC (Icy floor edges, with water between them) will appear always in the Object Selector window after applying the filter button "Current", besides only showing properly in Tileset 4 (Snow).
- Object E2 will appear upside-down when dragged from the Object Selector window (needs to be resized from the top).
- You can open mutiple tabs for the same level.
- The Mini-Map opens smaller than it should be.
- The menu Windows -> Level Editor does nothing.
Missing Core Functions
- You can't use mouse scroll wheel.
- You won't be advertised if an object is out of level boundaries (which makes the level unreadable).
- Clipboard is absent (for copy/paste options between levels).
- You won't be advertised if you have changes without saving when you exit the program.