Semi-retired TASer and SNES developer, mainly focused on Super Mario World and Kirby Super Star. Also currently an ASM moderator on SMW Central. Notable work includes:
- Documentation on the sprite banks of SMW, as well as every sprite's RAM usage.
- Maintainance of a complete list of glitches in Super Mario World.
- Documentation of Lunar Magic's MWL data format.
- Documentation on the data format of everything used by both SMW's levels and overworld.
- Wrote a basic level editor for Cameltry/On The Ball.
- Currently working on a complete Kirby Super Star disassembly, along with a ROM/RAM map.