An ASMer and beginner programmer that works in bursts. Currently Learning: 65c816, C, C++, Python.
I like RPGs and furry bullshit a lot. Digimon is a huge fave.
I learned 65c816 because of Brutal Mario and my biggest ambition (SMW-wise) is to reach 2011!carol, Vitor, LX5, Roy, Romi, etc levels of prowess in SMW. Rockman 4 Minus Infinity is a huge inspiration to me. Sadly I'm not very good with ideas, partially due to depression. I have people cheering me on but I don't really believe in myself orz
Also tried learning 68000 at one point. Wouldn't mind getting back to it, honestly. Maybe try out 6502. Assembly isn't really something that'd help much with modern programming but it looks good in your resume lol
I also just like messing with old machines.
Favorite SNES games
- Breath of Fire II
- Chrono Trigger
- Donkey Kong Country 2 & 3
- Dragon Quest I・II, III
- Final Fantasy IV, V, VI
- Ganbare Goemon 2: Kiteretsu Shougun McGuinness
- Kirby Super Star
- Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals
- Mega Man 7
- Nankoku Shounen Papuwa-kun
- Pop'n Twinbee: Rainbow Bell Adventures (mostly JP version for the bonus content actually mattering)
- Rockman & Forte
- Romancing SaGa 1, 2, 3
- Secret of Evermore
- Seiken Densetsu 3
- Soul Blazer
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Treasure of the Rudras
- Ys V: Ushinawareta Suna no Miyako Kefin
Favorite SMW hacks
- JUMP 1/2
- NOT SO SADISTIC MARIO.
- Romancing Mario
- Super ASPE Mario: All Stars Performance Edition
- Super Kitiku Mario (Demo 7.5 onwards)
- Super Mario LD
- The Second Reality Project Reloaded
- Tottemo Super Mario World YEAH!!
- VIP and Wall and Alaska Mix 5